Guitar Concert – From the Renaissance to the Present II. (István Ádám guitarist)
The concert will present works written from the Renaissance to the present day. Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and contemporary classical music works will be performed. The aim is to raise awareness of classical guitar literature and the possibilities of the instrument, and to promote classical music so that more and more people can enjoy a cultural concert and a basic knowledge of music literature. More details about our programmes are available here and on our library website.
- J. Rodrigo: Sonata Giocosa: 1. Allegro Moderato, 2. Andante Moderato (8p)
- Pavlovits Dávid: All in White Prelude (4p)
- B. Béla: Dance of the Bears, Evening at the Szeklers (5p)
- D. Reis: Se ela Perguntar (5p)
- J. S. Bach: BWV998 – Preludium, Fuga (9p)