In Budapest all museums can be visited with one single wristband. The adult ones cost Ft 1700 and the children’s ones are Ft 800.
Besides the ticket offices of BKK and those of the museums’ this year wristbands are also available on the website of „Jegymester” by clicking the link below:
By shopping tickets on jegymester.hu visitors can get wristbands more comfortably, they don’t have to fit their programmes to the museum where they would like to buy their tickets, and in addition, they support the selected museum with the prise of the band.
Jegymester.hu issues a voucher after the payment and with this wristbands can be obtained before the programme
- free at the central office of Jegymester and its appointed ticket offices on weekdays between 10am and 4 pm.
- Jegymester Customer Service – 31 Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út, Budapest, 1065
- Jegymester/TEX Ticket Office – SYMA, 1 Dózsa György út, Budapest, 1146
- Jegymester/TEX Ticket Office – BÁLNA, 11-12 Fővám tér, Budapest, 1093
- at Pick-Pack points after paying an extra fee
- by home delivery (GLS, mail delivery) after paying an extra fee
- at the selected museum on the day of the programme (the name of which is on the electronic voucher)